Complaint Review: At Home Rewards Plus, Athomerewardsplus, Athomerewards, Athomerewardsplus.com, Bid Fuel, Bidfuel.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 31, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, August 31, 2009

• Reported By: corine — los angeles California USA
www.athomerewardsplus.com Internet United States of America

At Home Rewards Plus, Athomerewardsplus, Athomerewards, Athomerewardsplus.com, Bid Fuel, Bidfuel.com Unauthorized charges to my credit card INTERNET

* : It gets worse

I'm a struggling college student working to support myself while I go to school.  I have no recollection at all of agreeing to these charges which have been put on my credit card since Oct. 19, 2008!! They have billed me over $300.00 FOR NOTHING!! They even raised the level of the charges from $29.95 + $1.00 handling fee per month to $34.95 + $1.00!!!! This amounts to them stealing my money.  I have never received any information to my email address regarding my "membership" and have absolutely NO IDEA how this happened.  I admit that I glance over my statements quickly and I didn't catch this entry until now, ten months later!! I have asked this company to credit my money back and I will also try to get my credit card company to revoke the payments.  I feel sick as I'm really struggling and I need this money.  I hope that a class action suit will be started. I firmly believe that these sorts of operators prey on busy and financially inexperienced college students who may not investigate what is going on until it's too late!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2009 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-Home-Rewards-Plus-Athomerewardsplus-Athomerewards-Athomerewardspluscom-Bid-Fuel-Bidfuelcom/internet/At-Home-Rewards-Plus-Athomerewardsplus-Athomerewards-Athomerewardspluscom-Bid-Fuel-B-487594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At Home Rewards Plus, Athomerewardsplus, Athomerewards, Athomerewardsplus.com, Bid Fuel, Bidfuel.com

#1

It gets worse

AUTHOR: corine - (USA)

I tracked back and realized that my roommate "helped" me to make a "free credit check report" that I had to submit my credit card for. This was October 2008.  This horrible company started billing me then! I NEVER got my credit report OR received any notification from them that I "joined" their service! I never even heard of them...How can they be allowed to operate????? Please help me try to get my money back, my bank says its too long ago :(