Complaint Review: At Home Rewards Plus

• Updated: Wed, December 29, 2010

• Reported By: Brenda — Zuni Virginia United States of America
At Home Rewards Plus

At Home Rewards Plus Unauthorized Use Of My Debit Card Houston, Internet

After checking my bank account today I came across an unauthorized use of my debit card for At Home Rewards Plus. I called my bank, they in return gave me the number to call the company. After talking with the company I found out that they had been ducting $27 per month out of my account since 03/09 under my name before I remarried in 2007. In the first place I should have caught this sooner. However, they went on to tell me that I signed up on the internet for their service. Had I signed up for it I would have signed up under my married name. I never signed up for their service and never heard of them until now. They have robbed me of over $200 because of Internet Fraud. Why can't these people be stopped? As for anymore unauthorized deductions the bank is closing out my old card and sending me a new one as well as submitting fraud charges against this company on my behalf. I am also contacting the news media with my story and asking them to check out this site that is trying to help people like me from getting Ripped Off! People we need to stop this company and others like them from Internet Rip Offs!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2010 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-Home-Rewards-Plus/internet/At-Home-Rewards-Plus-Unauthorized-Use-Of-My-Debit-Card-Houston-Internet-676446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At Home Rewards Plus