Complaint Review: At Home Rewards, Saving Smart

• Updated: Sun, December 24, 2006

• Reported By:Johns Island South Carolina
At Home Rewards, Saving Smart
MembershipMe.com Internet U.S.A.

At Home Rewards, Saving Smart Late e-mail confirms unauthorized membership fee Internet

I have been doing on-line surveys and many require you to sign-up for trial offers in order to get paid. I keep a record of who I signed up with and when I need to cancel. I tried to sign-up with Smart Savings on 12/04/06, but the transaction was either dedclined or incomplete.

I wasn't quite sure why this happened, but I thought I could cross off Smart Savings. Almost three weeks later, I met At Home Rewards.

On 12/24/06, they sent me an email to remind me of my membership fee that was charged to my credit card for $19.95/month. According to them, my trial period ended on 12/12/06.

How thoughtful it was of them to give me advance notice that was ten days late - not to mention the confirmation of membership that I never received.

I will definitely be calling my credit card bank on 12/26/06 and dispute the charge. Merry Christmas to me!!

Johns Island, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2006 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-Home-Rewards-Saving-Smart/internet/At-Home-Rewards-Saving-Smart-Late-e-mail-confirms-unauthorized-membership-fee-Internet-227025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At Home Rewards, Saving Smart