• Report: #208020

• Submitted: Sat, August 26, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, August 26, 2006

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
At Home Rewards, Simply You
athomerewards.com & simplyyou.com Internet U.S.A.

At Home Rewards, Simply You ripoff!! using my debit card to take unauthorized money from my account. Internet

I noticed a strange charge on my bank statement and called the bank. They gave me a phone # for the company and I realized it was someone that I had not authorized.

Then I realized another company was taking out the same amount and it had been going on for 3 months without me realizing it. I was furious.

They said they would take me off the list and refund my money. I am waiting and will update if I get the money back

Arlene
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2006 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-Home-Rewards-Simply-You/internet/At-Home-Rewards-Simply-You-ripoff-using-my-debit-card-to-take-unauthorized-money-from-m-208020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At Home Rewards, Simply You