• Report: #419063

• Submitted: Mon, February 02, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 02, 2009

• Reported By:Walled Lk Michigan
At Home Rewards
athomerewards.com Canton, Connecticut U.S.A.

At Home Rewards Professional Rip Off Artists! Canton Connecticut

I got out of bed this morning to see I have been in the negative in my bank account due to a fraudulent charge which I never, and I mean never signed up for! Now this fraudulent charge is going to cost me more than the $14.95 charge that was put through my credi card!

This is absolutely crazy, I now have to run through the red tape and get my bank to stop the charges and get them reversed...

I don't know how long this has been going on because normally my bank account isn't that short, plus I never charge anything to that account because the money in there is designated for other expenses...

When this goes on it really cramps my finacial situation, and in these times no one needs the unneccessary hassle that AT HOME REWARDS has caused me!

If they try to do this to you please register and file a report like this, we need to stop these thieves in their tracks before someone else suffers! Remember that someone else could be you, so be proactive and report any fraudulent companies that are trying to steal from us!

Thank you for reading...

Tom "theToolman" CEO

Walled Lk, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2009 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-Home-Rewards/Canton-Connecticut/At-Home-Rewards-Professional-Rip-Off-Artists-Canton-Connecticut-419063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At Home Rewards