Holy

• Submitted: Wed, April 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 09, 2008

• Reported By:Smithfield Utah
At Home Rewards
athomerewards.com , Connecticut U.S.A.

At Home Rewards A debit of $14.95 appeared on my bank statement. I had no knowledge of this expense so contacted the business. They tried to offer me a better value for my money, but I asked to be removed from their listing and be reimbursed. I have no idea how they got my account information! Connecticut

An amount of an expenditure appeared on my bank statement that I was unaware of. I called the company and they answered as At Home Rewards. I asked them to reimburse me for this amount and take me off their mailing list/computer list. They tried to invite me to purchase even more for my money, at which time I asked them to delete my name, and again asked for a reimbursement. I don't know if any of this will happen. I have no idea how they got my banking information and checking account!

George or barbara
Smithfield, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2008 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-Home-Rewards/Connecticut/At-Home-Rewards-A-debit-of-1495-appeared-on-my-bank-statement-I-had-no-knowledge-of-th-324785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At Home Rewards