Complaint Review: At Home Rewards

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2007

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
At Home Rewards
9500 West Dodge Road Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

At Home Rewards They stole my money, gave me nothing in return, gave a false address, no refunds when I talked to them. I want my money. Omaha Nebraska

I purchased some products over the phone, and "At Home Rewards" had a card from "Home Depot", "Wal-mart", and "Sears" about discounts on merchandise.

I never received a member number, nor reply from the company, but they deducted out of my checking account money.

I drive for a living, and I am not at home often. My wife noticed "At Home Rewards" deductions from our checking account, debit card.

I called and talked to them, they said there is no refund, they canceled my orders, my subscriptions, gave me a member number after eight months of deducting $19.95 since March, now it is November. I want my money back. I am willing to file a lawsuit, or join one for restitution.

They gave me absolutely nothing, no contact through my email, regular mail, no member number, no response, just took my d**n money back now. I want justice.

I will do whatever it takes.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2007 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-Home-Rewards/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/At-Home-Rewards-They-stole-my-money-gave-me-nothing-in-return-gave-a-false-address-no-r-287352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At Home Rewards