Complaint Review: At Home Rewards

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:Wagoner Oklahoma
At Home Rewards
www.athomerewards.com Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

At Home Rewards Liars, Cheats, Thieves, Sneaks...In General...LOW LIFES Omaha Nebraska

This company and everyone who works there, with them or under them are all liars, cheats, sneaks, thieves, etc.

By August 15, 2008 I had noticed several amounts (usually the same amount each time or real close to the same amount) saturating my account (in other words...they would hit 2-3 times a day...skip a day or two and do a repeat. They are so stupid that they didn't realize I knew how to research the information futher and found their phone numbers. I called the 800 information line & was able to get an address. I then called the Omaha, NE police department and informed them of the illegal activity going on with this company.

Each time I called the company...they would always pass me off to another worker until I finally told them to pass the word along to their co-thieves...that I was turning in their names (each one I had spoken to) to the authorities.

They could not get my money back into my account fast enough!!!

But evidently they think they're off the "hot list" because I checked my account (and ever since this has happened, I check all activities every couple of days) and sure enough...their name popped up again for 2 charges of $19.95 each but both on 2/13/09.

I called their company, waited for a customer service person & told them I know they are still located in Omaha, NE and to put my money back. She knew exactly what I was saying was accurate because she said both $19.95 would be there in a few days. I then told her if it wasn't, I was filing another complaint against the company & I would include her name.

I hope this helps you...don't back down to these snakes. Charlotte

Charlotte
Wagoner, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-Home-Rewards/Omaha-Nebraska/At-Home-Rewards-Liars-Cheats-Thieves-SneaksIn-GeneralLOW-LIFES-Omaha-Nebraska-423844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At Home Rewards