Complaint Review: At Home Rewards

• Updated: Tue, August 05, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
At Home Rewards
athomerewards.com Internet U.S.A.

At Home Rewards They KEEP charging my bank account and I can't get a hold of them! Internet

I ordered a great mop off of the TV about 6 months ago, I made "two easy paymetns" which was fine!
Ever since then At Home Rewards have been debiting $19.95 monthly from my account without my permission!
I have tried to find them online, I can't get through to them, I can't find a phone number and I want them to STOP taking MY money!

Annie
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2008 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-Home-Rewards/internet/At-Home-Rewards-They-KEEP-charging-my-bank-account-and-I-cant-get-a-hold-of-them-Interne-359341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At Home Rewards