Complaint Review: At The Beach

• Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: petvet2007 — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
At The Beach
3364 East 51st Street Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

At The Beach conveniently lost cancellation request and Corporate will not return calls or emails Tulsa, Oklahoma

Went into Tulsa location for a spray tan before a wedding.  Sales person gave the whole spiel trying to sell me a package, repeatedly told her "all I want is this ONE tan." So she says she'll sign me up for the package so that I can get the spray tan free that day and pay for one month of tanning (cheaper than the spray tan alone). She also had me sign a cancellation request so that I only paid for just one month.

So, the next month another payment is drafted out of my account.  I called corporate and the person there told me he had record of my "contract" but NO record of my cancellation request.  I went to the physical location where I'd been and explained everything.  She also had no record of the cancellation request.

I went home and fished out all the paperwork and faxed the cancellation request to corporate headquarters.  That was 3 weeks ago.  My emails are not answered, and the person I've been speaking to is never available when I call corporate back.

I'd read SO many bad things about ATB...wish I'd heeded those warnings!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-The-Beach/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74135/At-The-Beach-conveniently-lost-cancellation-request-and-Corporate-will-not-return-calls-o-946022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At The Beach