Complaint Review: At Wholesale Home Improvements

• Submitted: Fri, January 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 20, 2008

• Reported By:Bolingbrook Illinois
At Wholesale Home Improvements
8910 W 192nd St Suite M Mokena, Illinois U.S.A.

At Wholesale Home Improvements Good Products but overpriced and terrible installers and service Mokena Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: NOT VERY PLEASANT EITHER

I had such a terrible experience with this company. The salesman was very good and he is primarily the reason I bought. I liked my windows except the installers butchered my home to put them in. Getting a hold of them is very hard and employees seem reluctant to help. The guy who sold the windows to me is no longer with the company but still tried to help me get service. They came out to "take care of me" and only made things worse. When they give a presentation, they claim that their service is "tops" and that they are the best local contractor around. My salesman and myself found that this was completely false. Thermal Industries is the manufacturer and they make a great window. There are other distributors for Thermal Industries in the Chicago Land area so please deal with them. You really roll the dice when you deal with At Wholesale.

Freida
Bolingbrook, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2008 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-Wholesale-Home-Improvements/Mokena-Illinois-60448/At-Wholesale-Home-Improvements-Good-Products-but-overpriced-and-terrible-installers-and-se-301222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At Wholesale Home Improvements

#1 Consumer Suggestion

NOT VERY PLEASANT EITHER

AUTHOR: M.j. - (U.S.A.)

I WAS TRYING TO WORK FOR THE COMPANY IN MARKETING , AND FOUND THEM NOT EASILY ACCESSABLE.
I ALSO RECEIVED A VERY RUDE AND NASTY LANGUAGE MESSAGE FROM COOWNER WHEN I WAS RUNNING LATE FOR MEETING AT BOLINGBROOK SHOWROOM LOCATION IN MEIJERS
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

THE PRODUCT LINE IS A GOOD ONE THOUGH.