banks

• Reported By: Cheryl — Smithville Missouri
At Your Service Appliance Repair, Inc
Internet USA

At Your Service Appliance Repair, Inc Liars Kansas City Missouri

The refrigerator service tech Mike F., came to repair a Frigidaire refrigerator, model LGUS2642LF2.  The refrigerator was still within the one year manufacturers warranty.  The refrigerator does not stop dispensing ice cubes after the glass is withdrawn. Thus, ice cubes are always shooting out on the floor.  He specifically told me that he had run across this problem before and that Frigidaire did not have a fix or parts for it!  He contacted Frigidaire while at my house and after confirming his previous statement to me he said nothing could be fixed. He stated it was a design issue and that Wirldpool and LG refrigerators came while shut off springs and or cellioloid shut offs. I asked him to document all in his receipt of the service call which he agreed  to.   Instead he emailed me a receipt that left out the actual problem and then said he would update the service note and have the office send me the updated receipt, so I would have complete documentation to continue my inquires about repairs or a replacement. Liar!  When I called the office a couple hours after his visit, they told me the initial receipt was complete and that no additional notes bead been presented. I asked for a call from Mike F.  I was informed that he would call me the next morning.  I contacted office again when no call was received, Michelle stated he was not in yet. I called again in the afternoon and Michelle transferred me to the office manager Carrie.  Carrie stated that she asked Mike about the issue and that the service tIcket was complete.  Mike F., is a liar and will not return my call or document his remarks.  Keep in mind this is under warranty and if there was nothing wrong with the unit, I would have been charged a service call.  No charge was listed, yet no repair was made. Now I have to fight it out with Frigidaire because a service tech will not stand behind his words that there is still a problem. His office will not document his comments, which I can only assume that they don't want lose warranty calls for Frigidaire.  This is a pathetic company with employees who outright lie to your face.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-Your-Service-Appliance-Repair-Inc/internet/At-Your-Service-Appliance-Repair-Inc-Liars-Kansas-City-Missouri-1062566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At Your Service Appliance Repair, Inc