rank

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Missy — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
At the Beach Tanning, INC
1603 W Memorial Rd. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma United States of America

At the Beach Tanning, INC Lost my cancellation formed and made unauthorized with drawals from my account- when I took action through my bank they threatened to harm my credit score and charged me more money!! Stay away!! Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Do not go to At the Beach Tanning!!! I went there for my wedding and they wouldn't let me by just a month without doing automatic withdrawal, so I signed up and cancelled it the next day. They "lost" my paperwork and continued to draw from my account for months!! I thought since I haven't even tried to tan there this entire time, that I could just explain to them what happened. I was told I could only speak to their corporate office, who refused to give me my money back because I didn't retain a copy of my cancellation. (The initial authorization to take my money was processed flawlessly, despite the fact I did not receive a copy of that form.) It seems that the customer is not the best position to maintain their business records and they are not entitled to this windfall. Yes, I know better than to trust companies to do their job and should have retained everything I could- but I don't ever plan on being a stressed out bride/ bar applicant (with bigger things to worry about) ever again. After little research, I found complaint after complaint on the internet of very similar occurances. I then informed my bank of the situation and they began a dispute and temporarily put my money back, instead of disputing this, At the Beach called and said I now owe that money plus $75 more in retroactive fees and they are going to report me to the Credit Agencies. This is by far the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of working with. DO NOT MAKE MY MISTAKE, STAY AWAY FROM AT THE BEACH.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-the-Beach-Tanning-INC/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73134/At-the-Beach-Tanning-INC-Lost-my-cancellation-formed-and-made-unauthorized-with-drawals-1011012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At the Beach Tanning, INC