Complaint Review: At the Beach

• Reported By: At the Beach — Denver Colorado United States of America
At the Beach
200 Qubec st Denver, Colorado United States of America

At the Beach Scam false advertising Denver, Colorado

At the Beach scams and discriminates against people. They say on there coupon you can have one free week of Tanning. I have never been there before.  I went in and the took my drivers license and said I could not use it becuase I owed money from the past.

I was shocked because I had never even been in one of there stores. I asked them to show me in the computer. The spelling to my name was not the same. I told him that is not me. He said sorry you cannot tan here. I told him I wanted to speak to there corprate office. He gave me a number.  When I called they said there was a note in the computer from the store. I asked them why they were doing this? He said sorry I cant help you. They said there are other tanning places in the phone book, but that I was not welcome there.

I feel I have been done wrong. I think because they know I am from Afghanistan and don't like my kind. I am probably the only one that has had this happen to them or they are scaming people to come in with there coupon and then find a reason no to let them use it? This is wrong!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 07:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-the-Beach/Denver-Colorado-80230/At-the-Beach-Scam-false-advertising-Denver-Colorado-1011150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At the Beach