Complaint Review: Athena psychic

• Updated: Sat, May 26, 2012

• Reported By: jassy — phila Pennsylvania United States of America
Athena psychic
sanantonio tx, Texas United States of America

Athena psychic Voted #1 psycic. Assistant shawm evan claimed to be a powerful psychic. reunite lovers in 24 hours or money back sanantonio tx, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Hilarious

Psychic Athena, supposedly a powerful psychic, voted #1 in sanantonio TX. Said she was gifted in love readings. Told me general information about my case promising she could help, with fast results.

Promised to solve the problems between me and my ex in 24 hours. With powerful meditation and spritual wotk through god. But I had to wire her $250.never failed a case. Money back guarantee. With promise of a receipt fir her services.

I wired her the money. She picked it up 20 mins later. Told me to perform stupid ritual wit an egg. The buy a ribbon and perform another dumb ritual nothing worked. Then shr told me my case was a level ten which would take more time and money. When I contacted her about my status she threatened to drop my case.

I didnt recieve a reciept. I didnt recieve any help. But I lost my money and she refused to give it back, and stopped answering my calls. Prayed on the fact I wanted to fix thimgs between me and my bf

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2012 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Athena-psychic/sanantonio-tx-Texas-/Athena-psychic-Voted-1-psycic-Assistant-shawm-evan-claimed-to-be-a-powerful-psychic-reu-888741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Athena psychic

Hilarious

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

He/she said "Then shr told me my case was a level ten which would take more time and money. "

Amazing, it's a level 10 (whatever the hell that is) and he/she needs more money.  Surprise surprise.

Thanks for the entertaining post.  Just please don't give any of them any more money.