Complaint Review: Atkinson Shoe Repaor

• Updated: Wed, January 19, 2011

• Reported By: justice — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Atkinson Shoe Repaor
1245 3rd Street South Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Atkinson Shoe Repaor I went to the repair shop to have my favorite pair of work shoes fixed. The man who took my shoes stated it would take a week to fix. I paid with cash, because he told me to pay up front, I paid, got Jacksonville, Florida

I went to the repair shop to have my favorite pair of work shoes fixed. The man who took my shoes stated it would take a week to fix. I paid with cash, because he told me to pay up front, I paid, got my receipt, and left. A week later, to the day, I came to get my shoes. The SAME MAN who helped me a week earlier, stated that it was not written on the TICKET that it was paid. I explained that he saw me a week earlier, that I have been a customer here before, that I had misplaced my reciept, and that I did in fact pay, and remember specifically paying. I explained that I had been there with my dad, and that he was there to witness I had paid. The man stated that he would not give my shoes back until I paid for them. I then explained that he has made me pay prior to service before and that should prove that I have already paid for my shoes. He stated that HE DOESNT ALWAYS make people pay first. Being completely frustrated I paid AGAIN. Don't let these guys fool you!! MAKE SURE YOU KEEP EVERY RECIEPT! You may need to have a notary there with you as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2011 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atkinson-Shoe-Repaor/Jacksonville-Florida-32250/Atkinson-Shoe-Repaor-I-went-to-the-repair-shop-to-have-my-favorite-pair-of-work-shoes-fi-684434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atkinson Shoe Repaor