Complaint Review: Atlanta Auto Brokers

• Updated: Fri, April 19, 2013

• Reported By: RedElmo — Lawrenceville Georgia
Atlanta Auto Brokers
487 Cobb Pkwy S Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Atlanta Auto Brokers A HOMELESS PERSON WOULD BE MORE PROFESSIONAL Marietta, Georgia

Absolutely the worst car buying experience I've ever had! Lost our information multiple times and called to say if we didn't send it over right away they would be repossessing the car. Wait a minute, is it my fault your unprofessional sales reps can't keep track of paperwork? Also charged my card twice for the same transaction on a Wednesday and told me they couldn't have the money back in my account until Monday while at the same time refusing to cover the overdraft fee! On top of that they told me it wouldn't have been a problem if I had better credit. Who says that to their customers? It wasn't my credit that affected the financing - it was the fact that they were trying to get rid of a 1995 Chevy Tahoo. They should have been thanking their lucky stars that they found a buyer! Worst car dealership in the state!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlanta-Auto-Brokers/Marietta-Georgia-30060/Atlanta-Auto-Brokers-A-HOMELESS-PERSON-WOULD-BE-MORE-PROFESSIONAL-Marietta-Georgia-1044601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlanta Auto Brokers