Complaint Review: Atlanta Auto Max

• Updated: Fri, September 20, 2013

• Reported By: Think Twice — Atlanta Georgia
Atlanta Auto Max
5506 Buford Hwy Norcross GA, Georgia USA

Atlanta Auto Max HORRIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, RUID, LIES, NASTY STAFF THAT WONT LISTEN TO CUSTOMER REGARDLESS IF THE CUSTOMER HAS A QUESTION OR NOT Norcross Georgia

*Consumer Comment: If.....

I purchased my vehical a few years ago and after the first conversation I was SOOOOO excited until I met the person I had to deal with from there on out. Lucy has been RUID & ARGUMENTATIVE every since my purchase and by some of the reviews I noticed Im not the only one that feels this way. They WONT assist you with ANYTHING when it comes to making your purchase or payment easier.  I have been YELLED at AND DISRESPECTED to where police have had to come to the location.(when all I had to do was ask a question)

they wont listen and they need to learn ENGISH and the actual terms of what they are stating. They have taken what I have tryed to say SEVERAL DIFFERENT WAYS incorrectly as well as other people I have brought with me. (including spanish friends) They ALL say these people need to be run out of business dealing with the public in this way. PLEAAAASSSE, If you need to purchase a car DONT GO HERE!!!!! I wish I could change who I pay my payment s to but Im stuck for a while longer. Hope this helps.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2013 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlanta-Auto-Max/Norcross-GA-Georgia-30071/Atlanta-Auto-Max-HORRIABLE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-RUID-LIES-NASTY-STAFF-THAT-WONT-LISTEN-TO-1086036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlanta Auto Max

If.....

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

If you're talking about changing the terms of the contract YOU agreed to originally, then of course they will be un-cooperative.  They are a subprime dealership and you are a subprime borrower.