Complaint Review: Atlanta Flat Rate Movers

• Reported By: Temperance — Kennesaw Georgia
Atlanta Flat Rate Movers
, Select State/Province USA

Atlanta Flat Rate Movers Botched move into storage, stolen gun Georgia

Movers showed up on time for my move although the moving manager insisted on sending too many workers.  I moved into a storage unit where my things were unceremoniously DUMPED into the unit willy-nilly.  Heavy boxes were packed in the back of the storage unit contrary to my instructions.  Heavy boxes were placed on top of my mattresses which now have dents in them because of this.

My storage unit was such a mess that I had to actually remove everything and put it all back in, in a way where I could reach my boxed belongings.  Contacting the "claims manager" did no good since I didn't call within 90 days, there was nothing she could do.  Oh, and to top it all off, one of the movers stole my gun but since she couldn't be bothered to look into her files, she said there was nothing she could do.  Shabby movers, shabby customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlanta-Flat-Rate-Movers/Select-StateProvince/Atlanta-Flat-Rate-Movers-Botched-move-into-storage-stolen-gun-Georgia-1139235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlanta Flat Rate Movers