- Report: #1055456
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Atlanta Luxury Motors
Atlanta Luxury Motors891 Mansell Road Roswell, Georgia USA
Atlanta Luxury Motors Fraud, Lemon Cars, Roswell Georgia
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: r class and cancel warranty
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The Buyer is stupid!!!
*Consumer Comment: Fraud not substantiated
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- I purchased a 2006 mercedes r 500, vin#4JGCB75E56A034809, on March 3,2003. I put 2000 down, and the total price was 20916.00 including a GWC Extended Warranty. Denny Pruitt was the sales guy that showed me the car and informed me that the car was reliable and dependable. On 4/11/2013 I cancelled the extended warranty, due to bad reviews, and multiple claims on BBB with GWC. I was shopping around for a new warranty. On May 26,2013 I drove the car to Myrtle Beach, and while driving 70 miles on the fast lane, the car's speed dropped down to 20 with my feet still on the acceleration. With my family in the car, I had to quickly move to the right so that we would not cause a collision. I called Mercedes Benz and they stated that all the facilites were closed until Tuesday. On the way home back to Atlanta I preceded to drive at a low speed because the car was jerking. On 5/29/13, i took the car to RBM of North Atlanta, and they stated that the transmission was no good. I could not believe that because they advertised the car as being dependable and reliable. Me and my family could have caused a bad accident because of this. The dealer knew that the trans was bad from the start. I called the mgr Dave on 5/31 and asked if they would help out with any cost for repair, he stated that they will do nothing because I had a warranty, and cancelled it. I informed him that they lied and they practice fraud, despite me cancelling the warranty, they informed me through advertisement and word of mouth that the luxury mercedes was in great condition, and it was reliable. I told him there was no way a transmission would go out in less than 90 days. He stated that he will not help me at all. I asked him how could they advertise a luxury reliable car, and sell me a hoopty. Atlanta Luxury is practicing fraud, and has to be stopped.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlanta-Luxury-Motors/Roswell-Georgia-30076/Atlanta-Luxury-Motors-Fraud-Lemon-Cars-Roswell-Georgia-1055456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.