Complaint Review: Atlanta Luxury Motors

Atlanta Luxury Motors
891 Mansell Road Roswell, Georgia USA

Atlanta Luxury Motors Fraud, Lemon Cars, Roswell Georgia

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: r class and cancel warranty

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The Buyer is stupid!!!

*Consumer Comment: Fraud not substantiated

1. I purchased a 2006 mercedes r 500, vin#4JGCB75E56A034809, on March 3,2003. I put 2000 down, and the total price was 20916.00 including a GWC Extended Warranty. Denny Pruitt was the sales guy that showed me the car and informed me that the car was reliable and dependable. On 4/11/2013 I cancelled the extended warranty, due to bad reviews, and multiple claims on BBB with GWC. I was shopping around for a new warranty. On May 26,2013 I drove the car to Myrtle Beach, and while driving 70 miles on the fast lane, the car's speed dropped down to 20 with my feet still on the acceleration. With my family in the car, I had to quickly move to the right so that we would not cause a collision. I called Mercedes Benz and they stated that all the facilites were closed until Tuesday. On the way home back to Atlanta I preceded to drive at a low speed because the car was jerking. On 5/29/13, i took the car to RBM of North Atlanta, and they stated that the transmission was no good. I could not believe that because they advertised the car as being dependable and reliable. Me and my family could have caused a bad accident because of this. The dealer knew that the trans was bad from the start. I called the mgr Dave on 5/31 and asked if they would help out with any cost for repair, he stated that they will do nothing because I had a warranty, and cancelled it. I informed him that they lied and they practice fraud, despite me cancelling the warranty, they informed me through advertisement and word of mouth that the luxury mercedes was in great condition, and it was reliable. I told him there was no way a transmission would go out in less than 90 days. He stated that he will not help me at all. I asked him how could they advertise a luxury reliable car, and sell me a hoopty.  Atlanta Luxury is practicing fraud, and has to be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlanta-Luxury-Motors/Roswell-Georgia-30076/Atlanta-Luxury-Motors-Fraud-Lemon-Cars-Roswell-Georgia-1055456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlanta Luxury Motors

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

r class and cancel warranty

AUTHOR: alm motors - ()

gwc warranty conpany is one of the top ten warranty companys ,when customer called in to cancel warranty they were informed that mercedes is a high line car and the added protection is very important ,but customer wanted to cancel warranty as per request then customer had a problem with car they want to blame us for there mistake  when car would have been fixed if they would have left the car covered  and would have only cost 100 to fix transmission but as per customer request to cancel warranty they were left with no protection ,and then wanted to put it on us .here at alm we strive to make sure all customers are covered  but we have to follow what the customer wants

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The Buyer is stupid!!!

AUTHOR: drMurray - ()

THE GUY BOUGHT THE CAR WITH WARRANTY AND CANCELED THE WARRANTY HIMSELF. TRANSMISSION CAN GO OUT NEXT DAY AND DEALER DOES NOT HAVE TO TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY. I AM JUST GUY WHO BOUGH 20 CAN IN MY LIFE AND I KNOW LOT OF TIME DEALER JUST RESALE CARS NOT OWN THEM.

Fraud not substantiated

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"I purchased a 2006 mercedes r 500, vin#4JGCB75E56A034809, on March 3,2003."

I find it amazing that you were able to purchase a 2006 vehicle in 2003.

"On the way home back to Atlanta I preceded to drive at a low speed because the car was jerking... Me and my family could have caused a bad accident because of this."

You continued to endanger your family and may have caused additional damage by driving home after the malfunction.

"On 4/11/2013 I cancelled the extended warranty... I called the mgr Dave on 5/31 and asked if they would help out with any cost for repair"

Well, nice try, but it doesn't work that way. Maybe you should have acquired a new warranty before canceling the old one.

"Atlanta Luxury is practicing fraud"

Nothing in your report supports your claim of fraud unless you are able to prove the dealer was aware of the transmission problems.