Complaint Review: Atlanta Luxury motors

• Submitted: Mon, October 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 05, 2009

• Reported By: Jordan — dunwoody Georgia U.S.A.
Atlanta Luxury motors
www.atlantaluxurymotors.com woodstock, Georgia United States of America

Atlanta Luxury motors Horizon Luxury cars Atlanta Luxury motors formely known as Horizon luxury cars majority of their cars are frame damage or flood vehicles woodstock, Georgia

Bought a car from Atlanta Luxury Motors few months ago. I took the car to the Lexus dealership for warranty work only to be told that lexus wont cover the parts due to an extensive hit to the front of the car. After doing some investigation I found out the car is a frame damage vehicle and the damage was announced at the auction when ALM bought it. It is also indicated on the Autocheck report. I called them and they denied knowing the car was previously damaged and they gave me the run around and finally the manager pretty much told me I'm on my own and that they weren't going to do anything for me. I took the  car to carmax to appraise it and carmax offered me $12000 less than what I paid for it 3 months before because of the frame damage history. Buyers DO NOT buy a car from this dealership!! it is not worth saving a grand or two. it looks like im going to lose over $10k trying to sell a car that obviously nobody wants with this damage history.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2009 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlanta-Luxury-motors/woodstock-Georgia-30188/Atlanta-Luxury-motors-Horizon-Luxury-cars-Atlanta-Luxury-motors-formely-known-as-Horizon-l-504620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlanta Luxury motors