Complaint Review: Atlanta Med Spa

• Reported By: Francesca — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Atlanta Med Spa
4475 Roswell Road Suite 1425 Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Atlanta Med Spa D. Atkins BS Botox and Fake Fillers Marietta, Georgia

Whatever you do, do not let this woman touch your face.  Had I known this so called doctor was previously an air waitress I would never have spent the money that ultimately ruined my face.

I was very excited to do something for my 35th birthday to make me look and feel younger.  Dr. A had a huge sign in the window advertising an eye rejuvenation package that included a laser peel and fillers.  I went for my consult which lasted about five minutes.  They took more interest in taking my money than they did determining if they could even get me to my desired results with what I was purchasing.  No initial pictures were taken or real questions asked other than "do you have allergies" and "is there anything else you would like".  I was told about a mini microdermabrasion option and indicated I would like that as well.
The day of my microdermabrasion and laser treatment was the day it all went to hell.  First of all, they completely hosed me with the microdermabrasion.  Instead of giving me the mini special that they had I received the full version and had to pay for it.  Again, every experience with that woman resulted in me having to dump more money into this eye rejuvenation package.  The only thing the laser treatment produced was temporary results and three days of redness.

Now, when it came to the fillers she really made mess of things.  She put filler everywhere but where it should have gone.

Twice (on two seperate occassions) she had to inject enzymes to try and dissolve the damage she created by not having a clue of what she was doing.  Her lack of know how caused for a very stressful winter.  She cost me a lot of time and money and now I hate looking at my eyes more now than ever before.  I had to disrupt my schedule to continuously give her the chance to fix her mess by driving back and forth between her Marietta office and Buckhead office and I still have horrible results.  I have seen another area professional who is a real plastic surgeon and he won't touch me and he  indicated that he never has used the so called enzyme to eliminate a filler.  My right eye is still swollen and my left eye has red pin point marks at the injection sites a year later!!!

I never write reviews but felt it my duty to make anyone considering this woman be aware of just how incompetent she is.  Not only is she incapable but she is very unprofessional.  Whatever you do, find a real doctor with all of the appropriate schooling, initials after his/her last name etc.  This crazy woman studied aeronautics, not the face!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlanta-Med-Spa/Marietta-Georgia-30062/Atlanta-Med-Spa-D-Atkins-BS-Botox-and-Fake-Fillers-Marietta-Georgia-957164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlanta Med Spa