Complaint Review: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins

• Updated: Thu, May 29, 2014

• Reported By: faketox — Roswell Georgia United States of America
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins
4475 Roswell Road Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Atlanta Medical Day Spa REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Atlanta Medical Day Spa and Surgery Center has ongoing patient satisfaction surveys to ensure that every experience in their office results in a professional, personal, and memorable experience.
*UPDATE: Atlanta Medical Day Spa and Dr. Debra Atkins pledge their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Atlanta Medical Day Spa and Dr. Debra Atkins, Ripoff Report Verified Business Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: X Patient Response

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I sold Kevin Edins the house For $325,000.00

*Consumer Comment: Kevin and Will are the frauds! Reader know the truth!

Ripoff Report Verified REVIEW:

EDitors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Atlanta Medical Day Spa for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports discussions with Atlanta Medical Day Spa have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total patient satisfaction. This means that patients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any concerns. The team is also not going to break HIPPA laws by sharing your information with anyone that you have not approved, no matter how much pressure applied, you can trust them to not break their ethical promise. Atlanta Medical Day Spa listens carefully to patient concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services. [continued below]....

Atlanta Medical Day Spa's mission statement says it all: "Our goal is to provide our patients with a professional, memorable and personable experience each and every time while in our care." quality, value and professional excellence in the industry."
Atlanta Medical Day Spa is Rip-off Report Verified

Ripoff Report Verified on sight REVIEW

Atlanta Medical Day Spa and Surgery Center in Atlanta, GA offers Laser Surgery, Medicine, Botox, Facial Perfection, and Facials by assessing the patients needs and expectations on a personal level. They are able to offer their services by doing skin consultations where they look at the physical and family history and determine the proper treatment. This process can be pretty lengthy to ensure all areas are covered. A machine they use called Anvisa takes pictures and analyses the skin on a three dimensional level. The complete pre analysis can take two to three hours in order to cover their skin in detail to ensure the both the doctor or esthetician and patient is clear on procedures. If for any reason a patients expectations are unrealistic, Atlanta MediSpa does turn clients away. The reason for a patient to be turned away may be because the doctors credentials may fall outside of what they are looking for, in which case they standardly refer to them to a trusted doctor in their network. Other patients have expectations that are unrealistic such as looking trying to look twenty years old when they are eighty years old or they are wanting fat removed but not wanting to exercise post treatment to maintain the procedure. Furthermore, the staff at Atlanta Medical Day Spa and Surgery Center is well versed on continuing to ask questions that ensure the patients understand their procedures.

After a patient receives care, before leaving the office, they go over what to expect after their procedure and send them home with instructions. Many times, patients will not see results until after 24 hours their First Impression Coordinators follow up with all patients to answer any questions. When a patient has a procedure completed, they always have a two-week follow up appointment to check on their progress. At Atlanta Medical Day Spa, they spend a lot of time with them post procedure to make sure all their needs are addressed. A specific example is a patient recently had a reaction to one of the treatments and a doctor spent about an hour on the phone with her and her mother who was providing care. They decided a different treatment would be best to counteract the reaction. The patient came in and did the additional treatments at no cost. This is standard practice for them because they want to communicate to their patients that they care.

Atlanta MediSpa typically does not get many complaints and they attribute this to the amount of follow up. What they see more is feedback that a patient has not seen results yet. If that is the case, they always ask the patient to come back so they can re-assess their treatment and take care of it right away. They feel as though they do not get complaints because they are consistently are upfront with patients and make sure there will be no confusion or surprises down the road.

As a response to Ripoff Reports request to do whatever it takes, Atlanta MediSpa constantly is following up with patients and has open lines of communication. They state that they are not the cheapest center in town; however, they will go above and beyond to make sure a patient is happy. If for example a patients BOTOX does not turn out exact, they have built into the price that they will receive additional units to make sure they are 100% satisfied. The Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program is important to restore their reputation, however at Atlanta MediSpa, they believe the allegations against them was done by a scam artist. Legally, they are not allowed to release additional information about the case, but they are committed to upholding their standards for patient satisfaction. They continually do everything possible to go above and beyond in all aspects of their business to have a competitive edge, but also provide a quality service.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report always monitors these emails to insure the member business does what they agreed to. The leadership team at Atlanta Medical Day Spa and Surgery Center in Atlanta, Georgia did just that.

After our investigation we do not believe that the report that was written was fair as the author was not an Atlanta Medical Day Spa customer, but a partner that wanted access to his partner's records. So even when pressured Dr. Atkins refused to break the HIPPA code of confidentiality she had with her patient and that cost her a report on our web site.

Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Dr. Debra J. Atkins, Dr. Debra J. Atkins Frodel The Botox lot used on me was imported from outside the US. Information obtained from Manufacturer. Marietta, Georgia

I was a patient of Dr. Atkins from Dec. 2008-Jan. 2009.  I had complications from the so-called Botox she used on me.  I fought with her for six months just to get a copy of my medical records.  I verified the lot number from my records with the manufacturer and was told that the lot used on me was not intended for cosmetic use nor intended for use in the US.  I had horrible complications from the injections and to this day still have scars on my forehead.  I also had a so-called Fraxel by Dr. Atkins and I again called the manufacturer and they verified that Dr. Atkins does not own a Fraxel nor is she certified to preform laser treatment with a Fraxel.  I have a copy of a letter sent to Dr. Atkins notifying her to cease the use of the name Fraxel to represent her much lower quality treatment.  I also have copies of her web-site before the letter and it clearly states Fraxel laser treatment.  The Web-site currently only advertizes acne laser.( What happened to the Fraxel).  If you are considering treatment with her please do your homework check out her board certification.  I called the company and it looks like it was designed for massage therapist and trainers. Never intended for someone to preform surgery.  I have a stack of documents that will back up all these claims.  Currently the FDA's office of criminal investigations is investigating my claims and I will release all documents on the website www.Faketox.com.  My Face is scared for Life.  Please check her out don't go by the reports on Kudzu she calls them and has the bad stuff removed.    As you can see from the photos attached you can see the scars on both my cheeks and the forehead all the small scars above my eyebrows.  These photos were taken April 2010 my skin has never recovered and probably will stay like this from now on.  Really you should go to a real board certified Doctor to treat your face since you can't wear a veil to cover it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2010 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlanta-Medical-Day-Spa-Dr-Debra-J-Atkins/Marietta-Georgia-30062/Atlanta-Medical-Day-Spa-REVIEW-Customer-Satisfaction-Commitment-Atlanta-Medical-Day-Spa-597542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins

X Patient Response

AUTHOR: fpkohler - ()

I was a patient of Dr. Atkins in November 2011.  I did not know her personally prior to a professional office visit.  By the second or third office visit (she had to keep correcting her mistakes due to lack of experience) I heard the entire story about the Savannah house.  It made me feel very uncomfortable to sit in a chair and hear stories of her patients.  Apparently she has never heard of HIPAA.  I would never sugges anyone see her, friend or foe.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I sold Kevin Edins the house For $325,000.00

AUTHOR: frankflorida - (United States of America)

Dr. Debra Atkins how dare you make me out in that fashion.  I'm an honest elderly man with not that many years to go.  I sold Kevin Edins my house in 2003 and he and his wife lived across the street from me.  My wife died many years ago and Kevin helped me to clean up the house.  I sold it to him when he was married and they divorced after that.  I wont be a part of your game STOP NOW.  My attorney is sending a letter to the Georgia Composite Medical Review Board outlining this incident and requesting that they consider not renewing your Medical License in 2011.  You really should consider not bringing other people into this mess you have created for yourself.  This is my final warning do not include me in any of your games.  Looks like to me you got your medical degree by mail order.

Kevin and Will are the frauds! Reader know the truth!

AUTHOR: samsys - (United States of America)

I am a neighbor of Kevin and Will, they are the biggest frauds that I have ever seen.  They try to destroy lives for easy money.  It is clear that this is what they are doing again.  Kevin told me that his house in Savannah came from his previous lover that was cheating on his wife and he did not want to tell her so he got the house as hush money.  Yuk!  Get a life and get a job!  They ask me to go see Dr. Atkins for "faketox" to join their so called lawsuit.  I did and got Botox and love my results.  I did not find anything wrong with the office, except the front desk girl talks funny.  My forehead lines are gone and I am pleased.  Matter of fact I am going back for more, I like the results.  Don't believe what Kevin and Will wrote, they are "fakeboys" and go around and see who they can rip off or hurt so that they have a source of income.  They are the frauds and if you go to one of their meetings, you will see they are always scamming their way into money....  Will may have a job but, this is a front him and Kevin get their money from scams.  Oh yeah, the so called scars on his face, he brags about making them himself for the money!