Complaint Review: Atlanta Quiality Singles

• Updated: Sat, December 21, 2013

• Reported By: suereadyAQS — Kennesaw Georgia
Atlanta Quiality Singles
Smryna, Georgia USA

Atlanta Quality Singles, AQS Great big ripoff, backgrounds not done thourghly they focus on Quantity not Quality Smryna Georgia

*Consumer Comment: I would like to join your lawsuit

*Consumer Comment: Want to join your suit

*Author of original report: Do your own research on AQS

*Author of original report: Atlanta Quality Singles

I concur with all of the other post on AQS. I got one hit on this site after being over promised and underdelievered on their services. The background checks they seem to forgive if it's been over 10 years as I ended up with a true nut JOB! One hit and please don't miss a payment! I paid 500 while others were paying 46 monthly and after missing one payment they shut my page down although my payment was equivlent to others paying over a 7 months. I got the one hit and dated the guy only to find out he did not deactivate his page after we started dating longterm. He wasn't ready for love....left me preganant and then all the while was still choosing women on the site to date. AQS doesn't care they just want their money.

I am looking to sue them for many breeches in their contracts and their adverstising when you are in their offices. If anyone wants to join me please feel free to email via this site. I am consulting with an attorney the early part of the New Year becuase they need to be dealt with accordingly. As, the only contract I will be locked in is my suit!

People do not join this site...they hound you in the beginning to get you to come in and after that you don't get the so called personal conceirage service they claim they give!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2013 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlanta-Quiality-Singles/Smryna-Georgia/Atlanta-Quality-Singles-AQS-Great-big-ripoff-backgrounds-not-done-thourghly-they-focus-1108807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlanta Quiality Singles

I would like to join your lawsuit

AUTHOR: Latrell - (USA)

Atlanta Quality Singles clearly misrepresents itself. The staff are not friendly and they rip off vulnerable well meaning people. I would gladly join in a lawsuit.

Want to join your suit

AUTHOR: JED - ()

I would love to join your suit agains them, but can't figure out how to email you.

Do your own research on AQS

AUTHOR: A dating nightmare - ()

After coming to ripoff I discovered I wasn't alone with this company not honoring their word. Please do your own research on this company before joining.

Atlanta Quality Singles

AUTHOR: suereadyAQS - ()

This site is not for the faint at heart. Please be careful when joining any dating sites despite their promises and polilcies. Do your own research.