Complaint Review: Atlanta Title Loans

• Reported By: ForYourInformation — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Atlanta Title Loans
976 Cobb Pkwy South Marietta, Georgia United States of America

Atlanta Title Loans Wasted Time and/or Ripoff Averted Marietta, Georgia

I needed a small amount of cash for a short period of time ($300/1 week). I called the office to determine if they had a product that would satisfy my needs. They said that they did.

I asked what information I needed to bring into the office. After asking the question 4 times, I finally had what I think was a complete list of their needs. I then asked how the funds would be given to me, and was told if I cam into the office, they would tell me.

I asked to speak with the manager who told me the same story. Based on my experience, when a reputable firm is asked a question, they give you an answer.

This company has "WASTE OF TIME", or worse, "RIPOFF" written all over it!

Please do NOT be taken in!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlanta-Title-Loans/Marietta-Georgia-30060/Atlanta-Title-Loans-Wasted-Time-andor-Ripoff-Averted-Marietta-Georgia-1007242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlanta Title Loans