Complaint Review: AtlantaBusRental.net

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: Steve — Cumming Georgia United States of America
AtlantaBusRental.net
4854 Old National Hwy., STE: 253, College Park, GA Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

AtlantaBusRental.net PrinceShuttle.com Rip-Off / Sub-contractor with a BAD record habit of Ripping-Off Companies and People Atlanta, Georgia

I run a reputable business travel booking service here in Atlanta. Almost all of the hotels in the NE of Atlanta use us for their guests travel needs and we provide Business Travel Limousine Services for less than a taxi for these hotel guests. I would, from time to time, receive requests for equipment that our normal drivers don't own. So, I inquired with many companies found on-line about they're services and rates when those occassions would arise. I now use the 3rd largest company in Atlanta exclusively because of this experience. I used Jerry and his service for 2 corporate accounts prior to this instance without incident, but the most recent incident was so bad that I researched the company on-line. I found that there were numerous complaints posted here and there and that the company wasn't actually filed with the GPSC here in GA to do business. The company that they were commissioned to service was a new account of ours and they were commissioned to show up with 2 55-passenger Coach Buses for 90 of this companies out of country representatives for a tour of their facilities. They showed up with 1 47-passenger Coach and 1 Mini Bus. As you can imagine, the client was very upset. The 47-Passenger Coach left before the group even broke for lunch and it didn't return. The client was very nice to us considering and only wanted a refund of almost half of the booking costs. I had already paid the full cost in advance to Jerry through a wire to his bank account.

After countless text messages and emails and phone calls that went to voice mail, I was retired to the fact that they were not going to refund a penny to the client. That's when I decided to research the company only to find that they have done this before. Don't use them, they're bad guys who sound reputable and act reputable up to the point that something goes wrong.  I am a booking agent that would have no doubt sent them more business if they had just refunded what was a very reasonable portion of the booking total. The fact that they have made no attempt to refund a dollar tells me that regular joes (not booking agents) probably get ripped off on a regular basis.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AtlantaBusRentalnet/Atlanta-Georgia-/AtlantaBusRentalnet-PrinceShuttlecom-Rip-Off-Sub-contractor-with-a-BAD-record-habit-of-913306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AtlantaBusRental.net