Complaint Review: Atlantic Bonding Company

• Submitted: Mon, October 10, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 10, 2011

• Reported By: Margaret Bennett — Stuart Florida United States of America
Atlantic Bonding Company
2763 East Atlantic Boulevard InternetPompano Beach, Florida United States of America

Atlantic Bonding Company I had sent my notary info to Atlantic Bonding in June/2011, called in August, was told it would be coming in September/2011. I am now beyond the expiration date of my notary ,10/7/11 and cannot cont InternetPompano Beach , Florida

*Consumer Comment: The BBB currently rates this business "F"

I had sent my notary info to Atlantic Bonding with a check in June/2011 for renewal of my notary stamp in FL.  I called in August, was told it would be coming in September/2011.  I am now beyond the expiration date of my notary (10/7/11) and cannot contact them.  Voice mail is full.  I have used them twice in the past, 2003, and 2007 without a problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2011 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-Bonding-Company/InternetPompano-Beach-Florida-33062-4941/Atlantic-Bonding-Company-I-had-sent-my-notary-info-to-Atlantic-Bonding-in-June2011-call-787183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic Bonding Company

The BBB currently rates this business "F"

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

If you can renew with someone else, it would probably be advisable.

Good luck, looks like they truly Ripped you off. :(