Complaint Review: Atlantic Bonding Company

• Updated: Mon, June 25, 2012

• Reported By: TR — Dunedin Florida United States of America
Atlantic Bonding Company
2763 E Atlantic Blvd Pompano Beach, Florida United States of America

Atlantic Bonding Company Out of Business and their surety terminated from Dept of Treasury on 5/17/2012 Pompano Beach, Florida

After using Atlantic Bonding Company for my notary needs for over 10 years, I had no reason to believe when I sent in my payment and renewal form that there would be a problem. My last renewal I sent back in March 2012 without being aware they were under suspicion or perhaps closed by this time. My check was cashed promptly and of course, three months later I have nothing from them. And all of their numbers are now disconnected. A little research on my part showed that their surety from the Department of the Treasure was terminated (revoked) on May 17, 2012. I don't need anymore proof than this that what they did was a complete ripoff.

I am now filing a fraud complaint with my bank to see if I can get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-Bonding-Company/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33062/Atlantic-Bonding-Company-Out-of-Business-and-their-surety-terminated-from-Dept-of-Treasur-902406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic Bonding Company