Complaint Review: Atlantic Bonding, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, September 28, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 28, 2011

• Reported By: Metri — Fort Lauderdale Florida United States of America
Atlantic Bonding, Inc.
PO Box 11901, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33339 Internet United States of America

Atlantic Bonding, Inc. Primary Contact: Mr. Marc Zinman (Owner) Charged my credit card and didn't send my Notary renewal application to the sate of Florida. Internet

Sent in my renewal application to become a Florida Notary on June 21, 2011. Received a call from a lady on June 23 to confirm my credit card number for $85.26. I called on August 29, to inquire on when I would receive my notary stamp and the lady replied 7-10 days. I called again on September 26th and the phone is transfered to a cell phone with a voicemail that is full. I called the state of Florida and they verified that that had not received my renewal application and fees.

Metri, Fort Lauderdale, FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2011 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-Bonding-Inc/internet/Atlantic-Bonding-Inc-Primary-Contact-Mr-Marc-Zinman-Owner-Charged-my-credit-card-and-782272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic Bonding, Inc.