Complaint Review: Atlantic Credit and Finance

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: Dave — San Jose California
Atlantic Credit and Finance
2850 Artesia Blvd suite 201 Redondo Beach, California USA

Atlantic Credit and Finance George L. Cohn Atlantic Credit and finance company put a Levy on my bank account. I have no idea how this could have happened. Redondo Beach California

To Whom It May Concern,

Today 2/28/14 I was checking my account online and I noticed my account was empty. I rushed to my bank to see what happend to the funds that were in my account. Come to find out the lady who was helping me said that there was a levy issued to my account. She then gave me the name and number of George L. Cohn an attorney at law and said that Atlantic Credit and Finance is the company who is seeking collection from me. I never received a notice of any sort that I was facing a Levy attempt or anything. I feel like I just been robbed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-Credit-and-Finance/Redondo-Beach-California-90278/Atlantic-Credit-and-Finance-George-L-Cohn-Atlantic-Credit-and-finance-company-put-a-Levy-1127462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic Credit and Finance