Complaint Review: Atlantic Finance And Trust

• Updated: Thu, February 12, 2009

• Reported By:apple valley California
Atlantic Finance And Trust
1240 Younge St Toronto, Ontario Canada

Atlantic Finance And Trust I got a letter claiming I had won 125,000.00 Toronto Ontario

I got this letter in the mail with a very real looking check claiming I had won 125,000.00. I took the letter and the check to my bank manager and was told that this was a rip off and that although the check appeared real, it was not worth the paper it was printed on. I actually called the guy and he sounded like he was in India. He claimed the money was being held in a swiss bank account. How funny is that? It is a shame that these creeps try to pry on people in these times.
Karen

Rnkarener
apple valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2009 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-Finance-And-Trust/Toronto-Ontario/Atlantic-Finance-And-Trust-I-got-a-letter-claiming-I-had-won-12500000-Toronto-Ontario-423490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic Finance And Trust