Complaint Review: Atlantic Finance & Trust

• Updated: Fri, February 27, 2009

• Reported By:Hilliard Ohio
Atlantic Finance & Trust
1240 Young St. Toronto, Ontario Canada

Atlantic Finance & Trust Sent a letter telling me I was one of DE-LOTTO NORTH AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY Toronto Ontario

I received the same letter and check in the mail that everyone else on here who wrote a report on this website. NOt sure if I really need to contact the police about it, but I am grateful for the internet. I was immediately suspicious, because you don't get something for nothing. So I searched the internet on the company name, and immediately found the ripoff report website written on this company with the same exact letter I received. Thanks.

Elaine
Hilliard, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2009 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-Finance-Trust/Toronto-Ontario/Atlantic-Finance-Trust-Sent-a-letter-telling-me-I-was-one-of-DE-LOTTO-NORTH-AMERICAN-SWE-429274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic Finance & Trust