Complaint Review: Atlantic Financial now tebo financial

4025 erie ave SW Massolin, Ohio United States of America
  • Phone: 330-879-0300
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Atlantic Financial now tebo financial tebo financial The have called my work, my girlfriend and my parents trying to get information as to were i am. They also have called me several times wanting to know where i worked when i changed my jobs. I asked t Massolin , Ohio

I Have had a problem with Alantic Financial now Tebo financial calling my place of work my parents and my girlfreind when i asked them not too several times. They also said that I couldnt pay by check only becouse it might arrive there late. They also called me harrassing me about where i work whenI changed my job. I told them that its none of there business. they told me thatI have to tell them. they also called me every day for a week leaving voicemails saying that it is in my best interest to call them or that they have to have a return phone call. they are very rude on the phone. I will never do business with them again. they also send me letters in addition to the phone calls even when i am on time with a payment. I have never been any more than a week late but they continue to insist that they are going to repo my car. This company is supposed to be helping you to rebuild your credit. I dont think they help at all!

Ralph

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2010 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-Financial-now-tebo-financial/Massolin-Ohio-4464/Atlantic-Financial-now-tebo-financial-tebo-financial-The-have-called-my-work-my-girlfrien-675676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic Financial now tebo financial