Complaint Review: Atlantic One Credit Card

• Submitted: Wed, January 18, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, January 18, 2006

• Reported By:Worcester Massachusetts
Atlantic One Credit Card
Atlantic One , Georgia U.S.A.

Atlantic One Credit Card ripoff Delaware maryland

To Whom it May Concern ,

Last year someone called my home stating I could get a credit card through atlantic one and I gave 300 and some odd dollars to them in 2004 that they took out of my checking account.

I never received the credit card or money back from them and when I tried calling for refund there was no such company. The number that they gave me was disconnected. I tried to look it up on the interenet and got your website. I would like to know how I can get my money back for this .

Jaime
Worcester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2006 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-One-Credit-Card/Georgia/Atlantic-One-Credit-Card-ripoff-Delaware-maryland-172217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic One Credit Card