Complaint Review: Atlantic One Financial Service

• Submitted: Thu, October 13, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 13, 2005

• Reported By:College Park Maryland
Atlantic One Financial Service
686 North Dupont #107 Milford, Delaware U.S.A.

Atlantic One Financial Service ripoff, scam, DONT FALL FOR IT Milford Delaware

I was contacted the last week of August by Samantha Harrison from Atlantic One about a credit card. I was informed that they would help me establish credit by reporting to all major creditors every month. I was told I was approved for $1,500 but since I never filed bankruptcy, they could qualify me for a $5,000 credit limit. I was told to pay $319 and I would recieve a signature card within 7-10 days along with my free cell phone gift.

Today is October 14, the $319 was deducted from my account on Sept 13 and I have received NOTHING from them. Everytime I call the number it is busy.

I contacted the FTC, credit agencies, the police and my banking institution.

College Park, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2005 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-One-Financial-Service/Milford-Delaware-19963/Atlantic-One-Financial-Service-ripoff-scam-DONT-FALL-FOR-IT-Milford-Delaware-160606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic One Financial Service