Complaint Review: Atlantic One Financial Services

• Submitted: Mon, October 03, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, October 03, 2005

• Reported By:new york New York
Atlantic One Financial Services
686 North Dupont #107 Milford, Delaware U.S.A.

Atlantic One Financial Services RIPOFF OVER THE PHONE CREDIT SERVICES Milford Delaware

I have never thought I'd become a victim of fraud and especially in this time of my life, when I am completely BROKE and paying off recent debts, school tuition, house payments, and every bill you can think of.

I was home on Saturday September 17, 2005 when I received a call from a Greg Owens from Atlantic One Financial Services stating that I have been pre-approved for a credit card ranging in a credit limit of $1500-$2500. I asked a lot of questions, because I am one not to trust right away anyone that calls and with all that they still got me.

They will try to sound as professional as possible and even claim they are transferring you to the banking department, which they act as if they are recording your conversation to obtain all information from you. I gave them information to my account so they can withdraw the funds of $319.00 from my checking account to process the transaction and that I was going to receive my credit card within 7-10 business days.

I have not yet received anything and I have attempted calling them several times with no luck but to get an answering machine telling me is too full to leave a message! Ontop of that, today October,03,2005 I called again and their phone has been disconnected! I have reported this to my bank and they filed a claim to investigate this company and I also contacted the Federal Trade Commission and reported this company fraudulent.

These people should not get away with this and should be caught ASAP! hardworking citizens should not have to go through this! I also recommend to report to the major credit bureaus to protect yourself against any other information they might get from you, whether it's SS#,parent's maiden name,etc.

Good luck and hope you don't become a victim like me.

Denise
new york, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2005 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-One-Financial-Services/Milford-Delaware-19963/Atlantic-One-Financial-Services-RIPOFF-OVER-THE-PHONE-CREDIT-SERVICES-Milford-Delaware-159340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic One Financial Services