Complaint Review: Atlantic One Info Services

• Submitted: Mon, May 23, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 23, 2005

• Reported By:Hoboken New Jersey
Atlantic One Info Services
686 North Dupont #107 Mildford, Delaware U.S.A.

Atlantic One Info Services Offer me a secure credit card Ripoff Mildford Delaware

ATLANTIC ONE INFO SERVICES

Atlantic one called me and told me I was approved for a secure credit card and needed a $319.00 down payment because of my credit rating.

After asking them if they just apply that directly to my credit card they said they needed it up front in the form of a check.

They took the money out of my account after I stopped the check but they changed the check number so it went through anyway.

I haven't heard from them since. I have tried to contact them but all of there opperators are currently scaming other customers.

Addy
NJ, U.S.A

Addy
Hoboken, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2005 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-One-Info-Services/Mildford-Delaware-19963/Atlantic-One-Info-Services-Offer-me-a-secure-credit-card-Ripoff-Mildford-Delaware-143756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic One Info Services