Complaint Review: Atlantic One Info Services

• Submitted: Mon, April 04, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, June 28, 2005

• Reported By:Williston North Dakota
Atlantic One Info Services
686 North Dupont #107 Milford, Delaware U.S.A.

Atlantic One Info Services Ripoff $319 charge to checking for future credit Milford Delaware

*Consumer Comment: talked with my bank and they put a stop payment

As guardian for a "vulnerable" adult who is Mentally Ill, his payee informed me there was a $319 charge to his checking account. When I questioned David, he did not "know" what the charge was for. After some research by his bank we got a phone number to call. When called the "customer service rep" refused to share any information although I identified myself as guardian and offered to fax papers. I also offered to have David give verabl permission over the phone for her to release information to me, which she said was also unacceptable, "they would only talk to him persoanlly."

They also refused to give me a mailing address, and eventually hung up on me. A week later David received a "Information Form" to complete and return. As of yet he has received nothing further, and in fact does not know what he should expect to receive!! After checking this web site I see he should be receiving a credit card as others have experience with the same company.

Charles
Williston, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2005 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-One-Info-Services/Milford-Delaware-19963/Atlantic-One-Info-Services-Ripoff-319-charge-to-checking-for-future-credit-Milford-Delawa-137447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic One Info Services

talked with my bank and they put a stop payment

AUTHOR: Theresa - (U.S.A.)

I have recently got a phone call from Atlantic One credit sevices and I also fail in that catagory that it seem good. I called them today to inform them that I couldn't afford the money being taken out and they told me I had no choice but to pay for it. I talked with my bank and they put a stop payment for that specific company. Yes I am a hard working single mom and they are a total rip off.