Complaint Review: Atlantic One Info Services

• Submitted: Wed, October 26, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 26, 2005

• Reported By:Pelzer South Carolina
Atlantic One Info Services
686 North Dupont #107 Milford, Delaware U.S.A.

Atlantic One Info Services ripoff Milford Delaware

I was contacted in June 2005 from this company and they asked if I was interested in this credit card offer that they had to help rebuild my credit. I was a little hesitant at first but because I was trying to get my credit back in order I agreed to it. I received the paper that I had to fill out was a little puzzle about the paper work because I had already taken care of that.

I called the company and asked them if I could fax it in to help speed up things and I was told that I had to mail it in so that they had an original copy of my signature. So I said ok and mailed it in. It has been awhile since I heard from them so I called them just to get a message that said Sorry this number has been disconnected or is no longer in service.

Pelzer, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2005 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-One-Info-Services/Milford-Delaware-19963/Atlantic-One-Info-Services-ripoff-Milford-Delaware-162211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic One Info Services