Complaint Review: Atlantic One Info Services

• Submitted: Fri, September 09, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, September 09, 2005

• Reported By:Starkville Mississippi
Atlantic One Info Services
686 North Dupont #107 Milford, Delaware U.S.A.

Atlantic One Info Services ripoff fraudulent credit card scam Milford Delaware

This company called and promised me a credit card with a 2500.00 guaranteed credit limit. I had just recently gone through a divorce and my credit wasn't to good. They made it sound so good. They deducted $319.99 out of my checking account. Every time that I called they said that my card will be there in a week. Its all lies. They called and got me hooked up with a credit card company that sent me a card with a $300.00 credit limit and the card was going to cost me $175.00 which they would automatically put on your card leaving me with a $125 limit. Now why would anybody pay $319.00 for someone to help you get a card like this. Jessica Hunter is a fraud.

Starkville, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2005 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-One-Info-Services/Milford-Delaware-19963/Atlantic-One-Info-Services-ripoff-fraudulent-credit-card-scam-Milford-Delaware-156483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic One Info Services