Complaint Review: Atlantic One

• Updated: Tue, June 21, 2005

• Reported By:Laredo Texas
Atlantic One

Atlantic One Info Servers ripoff MILFORD Delaware

Last Month I RECEIVED A CALL FROM ATLANTIC ONE; STATING THAT I HAD BEEN CHOSEN TO RECIEVE A CREDIT CARD FOR 1500.00. The CREDIT LIMIT WOULD GO TO 5000.00 All for A ONE TIME FEE OF 319.00 All I had to do was do a check by phone and that I would get my Credit card by mail in six weeks it's been two moths and all that I got was a silly zerox copy of info to fill out and a phone number to return a phone call. I don't trust this people I haven't send the copy yet but I just want my money back. Atlantic One left my Bank Account in a negative. I just want my money back. They OWe me.

Laredo, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2005 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-One/MILFORD-Delaware-19963/Atlantic-One-Info-Servers-ripoff-MILFORD-Delaware-146987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic One