Complaint Review: Atlantic One

• Submitted: Thu, May 19, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, May 19, 2005

• Reported By:Covington Georgia
Atlantic One
686 N Dupont Blvd Ste 107 Milford, Delaware U.S.A.

Atlantic One Also Atlantic Way Credit Card Scam Milford Delaware

I was contacted by Jacob Wood Operator #328, who was very persistent and told me that I was approved for a Mastercard/Visa for $5000. Like everyone else he had all of my information except my bank account number and social security #. He told me there was a one time fee of $319.00. I, being the fool actually believed it. April 27th they drafted my account. Two days later, I called to follow-up and a cs representative answer the phone saying they had sent my form out.

They told me once they receive the money they would sent me a form, which I fill out personal information and they acted as a credit recovery company helping to assist people to get credit cards. They gave me a contract acct# and a week later, I call them about the status on the account and they was very rude to me. Because I did not have my contract #, a so-called manager by the name of Danielle said, if I did not have that # she could not discuss the status. I was very upset. I ask to speak to the manager, she said "she was the manager.

I waited 3 days later called again, this time I had my contract #, but did not give it-the gentlemen "CJ" (who answer the phone and happend to be a mgr) said they just receive my paperwork. I started to ask him question about his business and he started to speak in incomplete sentences and I ask him their address and he gave it to me. Now everytime I call, they immediated place me on hold and somehow hang up.

I need help! I've read several other people testimony and I am so upset that this has happen to me. I am investigate the company now, and anyone wants to help or provide assistance, or jointly attack this company-please call me or email me. I've found a lot out about the company so far. I know that 686 N Dupont Address is located at a Mail Center and the Chamber of Commerce in Milford has not heard of them.

Shanetha
Covington, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2005 04:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-One/Milford-Delaware-19963-1002/Atlantic-One-Also-Atlantic-Way-Credit-Card-Scam-Milford-Delaware-143394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic One