Complaint Review: Atlantic One

• Submitted: Wed, October 05, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, October 05, 2005

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Atlantic One
606 North Dupont,#107 Milford, Delaware U.S.A.

Atlantic One Credit Card Ripoff Milford Delaware

On August 19th I recieved a call from a guy claiming that he works for a credit card company. He told me that I was approved for a card, minimum $1500 and maximum $5000. I gave him my information because I was on a lookout for a credit card to begin my credit. All I had to pay was $319.00 for the lifetime of the card.

After he got the information he transfered me to a so-called Manager to confirm the credit card I was approved for. She went through the terms and conditions with me by phone with a very fast reading pace. After the terms and conditions was over they then told me that they will send me some forms to fillout to recieve my card 7-10 days after I send it out to them.

Two weeks and two days have passed and I have not heard anything from them, although they told me I would recieve it in 15-30 days. I decided to call them, and the phone was disconnected.

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2005 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-One/Milford-Delaware-19963/Atlantic-One-Credit-Card-Ripoff-Milford-Delaware-159603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic One