Complaint Review: Atlantic One

• Submitted: Thu, September 29, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 29, 2005

• Reported By:Richmond California
Atlantic One
686 North Dupont Dr Milford, Delaware U.S.A.

Atlantic One Financial Services RIPOFF CREDIT CARD SCAM Milford Delaware

On July 10, 2005, I was called by Greg Owen about a credit card offer from Atlantic One, which offered a unsecured credit card(that helps rebuild your credit) with a $1500 credit limit. All I had to do was pay a one time fee of $319 and I would receive my credit card in 7-10 business days. I called them every week and they kept saying that it was still being processed. I called again a week ago and spoke to Jessica to let her know that I would be moving and that I needed to give her a new address, all she said was that it was out of their hands that it would have to be forwarded by the post office.

I'v been trying to call them and all I get is a recording saying that the voice mailbox for customer service is full and to please hang up. I called my bank to let them know what happened and apparentley they have had alot of people calling them with the same problem and that ATLANTIC ONE is a FRAUD. If you get a call from them do not give them any information it's all a fake. I have filed a complaint with the BBB of Maryland and you should do the same.

Richmond, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-One/Milford-Delaware-19963/Atlantic-One-Financial-Services-RIPOFF-CREDIT-CARD-SCAM-Milford-Delaware-158871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic One