Complaint Review: Atlantic One

• Submitted: Tue, May 17, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 17, 2005

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Atlantic One
686 North Dupont Suite 107 Milford, Delaware U.S.A.

Atlantic One Paid $319 via check for a secured credit card Ripoff Milford Delaware

Called by Alex #210 at noon PST, Apr 26 and given return number 866 282 5550 for any questions. He had a thick Hispanic accent and rushed through the description. I asked if they had any online methods to track the account and he pretended that he did not hear the question. He asked for my social security number and checking and routing number for my bank and a check number to fill out the amount of $319. I was redirected to a supervisor who closed the account after recording my answer to various questions 1) I was being offered a secure credit card by Atlantic One, 2) I authorized them to charge $319 to my account via check #____. On May 16, from a Canadian address, I received in the mail a very unprofessional one-page survey asking my personal information including social security number and a signature to go ahead and conduct a credit check.

Another small slip of paper stated to please call before acknowledging any credit offers sent to me. So far it has been 3 weeks and I have not seen my secure card. I have called them to follow up and left a message with my confirmation number. No one answered but instead the automatic operator told me that all customer representatives were busy and I had to leave a voicemail.

Robin
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2005 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-One/Milford-Delaware-19963/Atlantic-One-Paid-319-via-check-for-a-secured-credit-card-Ripoff-Milford-Delaware-143092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic One