Complaint Review: Atlantic One

• Submitted: Tue, April 26, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, April 26, 2005

• Reported By:Sevierville Tennessee
Atlantic One
686 North Dupont Suite 107 Milford, Delaware U.S.A.

Atlantic One credit card scam Milford Delaware

I was contacted by "Wally" at Atlantic One. 866-282-5550. He said his extension was 335.
He called around 10 pm on 4-26-05. He was claiming to be in Milford, Delaware, which is eastern standard time (my time zone also). He told me that I was approved for a visa or mastercard with a credit limit ranging between 1500-5000. He already had my name and address. He asked for a social security number, which I did not give. He spoke of a one time $319.00 fee for the life of the card. I told him I was skeptical and I actually pulled them up on google as a scam. He was very pushy trying to get my checking info to charge me the 319.00.

I told him to send me a promise in writing that he could gurantee me the card. He said they could not. Any legit credit card offer will send you in writing the rates and terms. stop these guys from raping decent working americans of thier hard earned money. I bust ass to get my paychecks, and I dont need someone to call me at 10:00 at night to swindle me out of 319.00. any comments for me? 865-368-8429 thanx

James
Sevierville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2005 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-One/Milford-Delaware-19963/Atlantic-One-credit-card-scam-Milford-Delaware-140538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic One