Complaint Review: Atlantic One

• Submitted: Wed, May 18, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, May 18, 2005

• Reported By:penryn California
Atlantic One
Delaware/Canada Milford, Delaware U.S.A.

Atlantic One credit card scam Milford Delaware And Canada Delaware and Canada

Like all the other reports, they're trying to rip me off too. I called them numerous times to cancel. Each time I spoke to a person to cancel, they hung up on me. I've left them many messages instructing them not to take money out of my account. This was supposed to happen on May 5th. I instructed my bank to put a stop on the check and left Atlantic One 4 messages to that effect. Today, May 18 they call me and say the money will be withdrawn again. I call them back, leave messages, call again, get the same woman who had called me twice and she hung up on me as soon as I told her my name. Again, I instructed my bank not to pay the money. This comapny is dreadful.

Hywel
penryn, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2005 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-One/Milford-Delaware/Atlantic-One-credit-card-scam-Milford-Delaware-And-Canada-Delaware-and-Canada-143270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic One