Complaint Review: Atlantic Real Estate Services LLC

• Updated: Tue, August 20, 2013

• Reported By: Garcia — Wellington Florida
Atlantic Real Estate Services LLC
9334 Silver Glen Way Lake Worth, FL 33467 Lake Worth, Florida USA

Atlantic Real Estate Services LLC Brian Kruchik, Brian M. Kruchik ,Kristina Kruchik, Realtor Brian M. Krutchik Is a Scam Artist Who Tried To Rip Me Off Of Thousands Lake Worth Florida

*Consumer Comment: Complete Fiction

I met Brian Kruchik in Lake Worth, Florida and inquired about a home he had listed, and 3 homes I wanted to list with him.  I saw the following, take place, nearly verbatim:

While I visited with Brian, a client confronted him to say, in my presence, that he had just signed closing docs on a home purchase and he was angry with Brian's office because his $10,000 earnest money check he gave to Brian was not credited to his home purchase.  Brian started to get very red and sweaty.  He honestly looked like he was going to keel over right there.

It's odd because Brian Kruchik asked me to make my earnest money check payable to HIM on my potential transaction! (not the business).  I immediately got out of that and saw him for who he is.  He is not looking out for his clients best interest, and anyone that has had the same encounter with him, please contact the Department of Business and Professional Regulations in Florida and report him. [continued below]....

.....  He will lose his license, and it is a criminal offense.  Don't be a victim like I almost was.

I realized after that he was a scam artist and I quickly ended my very brief business relationship with him.  I am not sure how ANY BROKER/REALTOR with his power would attempt to take earnest money and seemingly not have it accounted for at closing.  That is a huge red flag.  I hope others will see this and realize that Brian is a scam.  I know real estate is not doing great right now, but that gives him no right to try and take a good-faith payment on a home someone wants.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2013 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-Real-Estate-Services-LLC/Lake-Worth-Florida-33467/Atlantic-Real-Estate-Services-LLC-Brian-Kruchik-Brian-M-Kruchik-Kristina-Kruchik-Real-1077547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic Real Estate Services LLC

Complete Fiction

AUTHOR: Brian - ()

This story is completely made up and none of it ever happened.  If someone has a complaint, they would file it with the proper authorities.