Complaint Review: Atlantic Spine Specialists

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: susan — new brunswick New Jersey United States of America
Atlantic Spine Specialists
131 Madison Avenue - Suite 110 Morristown, New Jersey United States of America

Atlantic Spine Specialists Richard S. Nachwalter, M.D. unprofessional, unethical, uncaring, liar, falisfies medical reports, discriminates, disrespectful, fraudulent Morristown, New Jersey

This so called doctor lied on my medical records to please the insurance company that hired him to do so.  he authomatically told me that my pain and injuries was all in my head.  first he said he could do surgery.  then 2 weeks later stated that I really didn't have any injuries, even though my xrays and MRI reports and films showed I have severe injuries.

he refused to treat me, give me surgery as he first stated he would.  he said my MRI films wasn't real, and that my injuries was all in my head.  he accuses his patients of faking back, hip and spine inhuries so they could get pain medications, as he say narcotics (peracet, oxycodone, vicadin, etc). he's very,very cold, mean, unempathetic.

he spoke to me very bad about african american people saying they will do anything for narcs, even though he don't give anyone pain meds.  he does whatever insurance company tells him to do to cancel hurting victims cases.  he said the pain is all in my head, and that I just have to deal with pain.  he said he would refer me to pain docotr and never did.

he lied and said I refused treatments, and didn't want to see any doctors, which was an outright lie.  he falsified my medical records, lied about needed treatments. he is cold, ruthless, uncaring, unjust, and should not be practicing medicine.  if you really have back, spine, hip, injuries, run from this doctor and practice, as you won't get needed medical treatments or referrals.  this should be a crime!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 01:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlantic-Spine-Specialists/Morristown-New-Jersey-07960/Atlantic-Spine-Specialists-Richard-S-Nachwalter-MD-unprofessional-unethical-uncarin-989769. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlantic Spine Specialists