Complaint Review: Atlanticdrugs.com

Atlanticdrugs.com
http://www.atlanticdrugs.com Internet U.S.A.

Atlanticdrugs.com credit card fraud Internet

*Consumer Comment: In support of Atlantic Drugs

Months ago I placed an online order with atlanticdrugs.com for an OTC medication. Being somewhat suspicious about these kinds of sites, I used a slight variation in my name / address to place the online order.

Several weeks ago I had over $1000.00 in fraudulent credit card charges appear on my CC statement. I contacted two of the vendors that appeared on the CC statement. Both vendors confirmed that the exact same information was submitted when placing the orders (for merchandise to be shipped to Russia).

The information submitted to the vendors was exactly the same as I had submitted to atlanticdrugs.com during the purchase. That atlanticdrugs.com site was the only time I had used that particular variation on my personal information.

The website registrations suggests they are in California but emails I exchanged during the purchase indicated they are based in London, UK.

Caveat Emptor.

Randy
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2008 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Atlanticdrugscom/internet/Atlanticdrugscom-credit-card-fraud-Internet-374616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Atlanticdrugs.com

In support of Atlantic Drugs

AUTHOR: Simon - (United States of America)

After placing my third order with Atlantic Drugs, and being really impressed with their service, I did a Google search for the company to find out more about them. I was surprised to find Randy Seattle's report, accusing the company of credit card fraud.
Given the professionalism that I experienced when dealing with this firm, I must say, I find it extremely difficult to believe that they would do that.
Randy is right that the company has a base in London. However, if he had taken more time to look into the facts, he would know that they also have a big American arm, and operate through pharmacists in Florida. The details of these pharmacists are listed clearly on the AD website.
Mistakes do happen and I'm not saying that Randy is not telling the truth. But I just want to state that his experience is completely the opposite from my own.
Tim Albert, New York